new student registration for 17-18
Enrollment is open for 17-18, please carefully follow steps below get started:
Here are your steps to enrollment at RHL:
- FOR 17-18 SCHOOL YEAR (BGPS residents only):
- Step #1: Please sign up below and attend one of our parent meetings:
- Step #2: March 3rd each student & parent will have a meeting with a teacher for program placement and to plan a schedule. This meeting will be scheduled before you leave the parent meeting on March 1st.
- Step #3: Parent is responsible to follow instructions from the registrar regarding registration at RHL. *Please note - all three of these steps must be complete in order for a student to be enrolled at RHL.
- 17-18 Welcome Letter (will be posted in May/June)
- 17-18 Class Schedule (draft 1)
- 17-18 RHL Program/Course Catalog (will be posted soon)
Learn more about BGPS' online learning program for students in grades 6-12. Sign up on our interest list and someone will be in touch to schedule a meeting. Please sign up here:
610 A SW Eaton Blvd.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
8:15am - 2:45pm