Enrollment is open for 17-18. Please carefully follow steps below get started:
Here are your steps to enrollment at RHL:
- FOR 17-18 SCHOOL YEAR (BGPS residents only):
- Step #1: Please sign up below and attend one of our parent meetings:
- Step #2: Each student & parent will have a meeting with a teacher for program placement and to plan a schedule. This meeting will be scheduled before you leave the parent meeting.
- Step #3: Parent is responsible to follow instructions from the registrar regarding registration at RHL. *Please note - all three of these steps must be complete in order for a student to be enrolled at RHL.
- 17-18 Welcome Letter (will be posted May/June)
- 17-18 Class Schedule (draft)
- 17-18 RHL Program/Course Catalog
Learn more about BGPS' online learning program for students in grades 6-12. Sign up on our interest list and someone will be in touch to schedule a meeting. Please sign up here:
In case of inclement weather: If any school in the BG district is closed, RHL will be closed. If any school in the BG district is on a late start, RHL will have a late start which will begin at 3rd block (10:45am).
Character Focus for April is Determination:
Important Health Information:
Washington State's New Chickenpox Vaccine Requirement for Grades 7-12
Read the flyer and FAQ below for more information.
610 A SW Eaton Blvd.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
8:15am - 3:00pm
7:45am - 3:30pm
8:45am - 3:30pm