2016-17 Enrollment is open, so here's how new students can get started:
For residents of Battle Ground Public Schools only, here are your steps to enrollment at RHL.
- Step #1. Please sign up here to begin our intake process:
- All interested K-12th grade students: please sign up here on our interest list. We do have a few openings - you will be contacted within 3 business days with more information.
- Step #2. Each student & parent will have a meeting with a teacher for program placement and to plan a schedule.
- Step #3. Parent is responsible to follow instruction from the registrar regarding registration at RHL. *Please note - all three of these steps must be complete in order for a student to be enrolled at RHL.
- 16-17 Welcome Letter
- 16-17 Class Schedule
- 16-17 RHL Program/Course Catalog - click HERE
Learn more about BGPS' online learning program for students in grades 6-12. Sign up on our interest list and someone will be in touch to schedule a meeting. Please sign up here:
2016 Healthy Youth Survey coming in October
Our schools will participate in the 2016 Healthy Youth Survey during the week of October 10-14. Students in grades 6, 8, 10, and 12 all across Washington state take the survey every other year. More information is available on the district's website.
Character Focus for October is Dependability:
Fulfilling what I consented to do, even if i means unexpected sacrifice.
Important Health Information:
Washington State's New Chickenpox Vaccine Requirement for Grades 7-12
Read the flyer and FAQ below for more information.
610 A SW Eaton Blvd.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
8:15am - 2:55pm
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:45am - 4:00pm