2016-17 Enrollment is open, so here's how new students can get started:
For residents of Battle Ground Public Schools only, here are your first steps to enrollment at RHL (please sign up for BOTH parent meeting and student assessment):
- Please sign up here for a Parent Information Meeting to learn more about RHL:
- 05.18.16: We have completed our Parent Information Meetings and Student Assessments for this spring. Please click here to sign up on an interest list. We will notify you when there is an additional meeting set, which will likely be in August.
- K-8 class sign ups will be held as follows (UPDATED):
- 08/22 9am - 08/23 11:59pm K-8 returning student online signups for classes
- 08/24 9am - 08/25 11:59pm K-8 new student online signups for classes
- Please review our Class Schedule and Catalog prior to class sign-ups - the current Class Schedule and Catalog will be emailed to families prior to the class sign-ups
Learn more about BGPS' online learning program for students in grades 6-12. Sign up on our interest list and someone will be in touch to schedule a meeting. Please sign up here:
Not becoming too attached to ideas or plans which could be changed by my authorities.
Important Health Information:
Washington State's New Chickenpox Vaccine Requirement for Grades 7-12
Read the flyer and FAQ below for more information.
610 A SW Eaton Blvd.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
8:15am - 2:55pm
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:45am - 4:00pm