2016-17 Enrollment is open, so here's how new students can get started:
For residents of Battle Ground Public Schools only, here are your steps to enrollment at RHL.
- Step #1. Please sign up here to begin our intake process:
- All interested K-12th grade students: please sign up here on our interest list. We do have a few openings - you will be contacted within 3 business days with more information.
- Step #2. Each student & parent will have a meeting with a teacher for program placement and to plan a schedule.
- Step #3. Parent is responsible to follow instruction from the registrar regarding registration at RHL. *Please note - all three of these steps must be complete in order for a student to be enrolled at RHL.
- 16-17 Welcome Letter
- 16-17 Class Schedule
- 16-17 RHL Program/Course Catalog - click HERE
Learn more about BGPS' online learning program for students in grades 6-12. Sign up on our interest list and someone will be in touch to schedule a meeting. Please sign up here:
In case of inclement weather: If any school in the BG district is closed, RHL will be closed. If any school in the BG district is on a late start, RHL will have a late start which will begin at 3rd block (10:45am).
Character Focus for November is Compassion:
Important Health Information:
Washington State's New Chickenpox Vaccine Requirement for Grades 7-12
Read the flyer and FAQ below for more information.
610 A SW Eaton Blvd.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
8:15am - 2:55pm
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:45am - 4:00pm