2016-17 Enrollment is open, so here's how new students can get started:
For residents of Battle Ground Public Schools only, here are your steps to enrollment at RHL.
- Step #1. Please sign up here to begin our intake process (choose the best time for you):
- Step #2. Each student & parent will have a meeting with a teacher for program placement and to plan a schedule. This will take place on August 25th - times will be assigned on 08/23 in person after the parent meeting.
- Step #3. Parent is responsible to follow instruction from the registrar regarding registration at RHL. *Please note - all three of these steps must be complete in order for a student to be enrolled at RHL.
- K-8 class sign ups will be held as follows (UPDATED):
- 08/22 9am - 08/23 11:59pm K-8 returning student online signups for classes
- 08/24 9am - 08/25 11:59pm K-8 new student online signups for classes
- Please review our Class Schedule and Catalog prior to class sign-ups - the current Class Schedule and Catalog will be emailed to families prior to the class sign-ups
Learn more about BGPS' online learning program for students in grades 6-12. Sign up on our interest list and someone will be in touch to schedule a meeting. Please sign up here:
Not becoming too attached to ideas or plans which could be changed by my authorities.
Important Health Information:
Washington State's New Chickenpox Vaccine Requirement for Grades 7-12
Read the flyer and FAQ below for more information.
610 A SW Eaton Blvd.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
8:15am - 2:55pm
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:45am - 4:00pm